I’m not aware of a stable URL that always points to the latest patch release
like you described (maybe there is one and someone else will chime in), but did
want to mention that the json output from https://go.dev/dl/?mode=json is very
useful if running in an environment where you can sprinkle in a little
curl/jq/sha256sum to automate discovering, downloading, and verifying the
latest release.

-eli