Le 2019-06-12 10:39, Jakub Cajka a écrit :

Fedora’s new Go packaging macros landed in rawhide (koji) today.

I thought that we have agreed on Go SIG meeting with eclipseo to do
this in side tag along with golang rebase(to avoid 2 rebuilds),

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Adopt_new_Go_Packaging_Guidelines#Summary

“ This proposal consists of:
    Packaging the new Go macros: go-rpm-macros
    Getting the Guidelines approved by the FPC
    Updating all Go libraries with the new macros
    Mass-rebuilding all the Go package in a side tag ”

You complain that step 3 and 4 are separate, but that’s how it was planed from the start up and approved in the change page.

You're conflating merging two mass Go package rebuilds (one for the new Go compiler, and another for the new, and first, Go packaging guidelines) with merging step 3 and 4 (which would have had other drawbacks, that were never discussed, because that's not how we planed things).

And BTW it was already so in
https://pagure.io/GoSIG/go-sig/issue/20 6 months ago (though this page is obsolete, you made us rewrite the plan in so many formats over time I've lost track or what is up to date or not. The change page is up to date, it’s the most recent rewrite)

Sincerely,

--
Nicolas Mailhot