Hi,

> What should I do at this moment as a packager that maintaining some
> Go packages?
> Should I fix my packages and build against f31-go in Koji?

Yes, sure, if you can that would be appreciated. The vast majority of
packages is easy to clean up (just adapt the templates in go-rpm-
templates or use go2rpm), it's just there is an awful lot of them, so
Robert-André Mauchin (eclipseo) can not do all of them in a single
pass.

If you hit one of the cases where a project needs weird stuff, or if
you do not understand something, there is help available here and in
the #fedora-golang channel.

Please just state here (or tell eclispeo directly) what you will
convert, so you do not end up doing the same work in parallel.

Quite often, eclipseo will have prepared things in his copr, just not
built them in koji yet.
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/eclipseo/golang-ng/

So taking up from where he prepared, and checking the result builds in
koji and works for you, will accelerate things.

@eclipseo: please correct if I wrote something that does not make
things easier your side

Regards,

--