nim commented on the pull-request: `macros: Accept options for %gotest` that
you are following:
``
I’m a bit wary of adding flags to such a low level macro: it sets an API in
stone, that will be quite hard to evolve later given how primitive and
constraining the rpm options parser is. Generic rpm macros controled via
generic rpm variables are a lot easier to handle long-term than low-level
option parsing.

Your -tests rpm looks like a generic thing. I’d rather generate this subpackage
in a generic way than  expose a low-level non future proof API to packagers.

What exactly do you need  in `%build` `%install` and `%files` for `-tests` to
exist? What info does it need from the packager, and what can be autodetected
from the upstream code state?
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/go-rpm-macros/pull-request/23