nim commented on the pull-request: `macros: Accept options for %gotest` that
you are following:
``
@atodorov It seems there are all too many of us in your case:(. Let’s try to
figure it a bit better before pushing changes that others will expect to be
perfectly baked.

Right now, our build stage is under-automated, because
1. I could not figure a way to autodetect things that need building
2. I could not figure a way to safely name the result (your -o flag that
plagues us every time there is something to build)

1. can be “solved” by a variable listing the things to build
2. is a bit harder, because creating a list of target names won’t work with
globs. I need to figure an heuristic solid enough to work in most cases

Once those part are done  `go test -c` becomes just a trivial variant to
implement
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/go-rpm-macros/pull-request/23