On Thu, 2 May 2002, Stephen Turner wrote:
> On Thu, 2 May 2002, Ton Hospel wrote:
>>
>> Jerome Quelin writes:
>>>
>>> I begin to think that Ton is an alien. This makes me wonder: has anyone
>>> seen Ton in real life? ;)
>>>
>> I have.
>
> That's just what an alien _would_ say.
>
> --
> Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
> "This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01

I feel Ton's magical arabic to roman converter warrants being honoured
with a name -- and maybe a wikipedia entry. :-).

My first thought was HART: Hospelian Arabic to Roman Transform.

Remembering this old "ton is an alien" thread, I now propose "Earthman":

  Eye-popping Alien Roman Ton Hospelian Magical Algorithm for Numerals

If you can think of a better name, please let us know. :-)

Cheers,
/-\