On Aug 23, 2:46 am, Marcel Overdijk <marceloverd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Has anyone had a better luck with this?

I gave up on the mvn-appengine-plugin as the dependancies were broken
and no one seems to maintain it.  I also had a crack at using the
datanucleus plugin but gave up after running into some problems with
different versions to app engine.  I think I was also having problems
enhancing JDO classes because Eclipse builds incrementally but the
maven plugin had to be run each build.  I decided to use maven to
manage all dependancies _except_ for appengine and gwt and just use
the Eclipse plugin for those.  That means configuring maven to use
the /war folder.

Now at least I get the enhancer running incrementally and can deploy
at the click of a button.

JD