Hi Don:
Thanks for the reply.
I find the header on the cloud is a little bit *weird*

For Local Server
Response Headers

Content-Language        en-US
Content-Type    text/html; charset=utf-8
Cache-Control   no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-
check=0
Pragma  no-cache
Expires Sun, 17 May 2009 04:28:58 UTC
Transfer-Encoding       chunked
Server  Jetty(6.1.x)

For Cloud Server

Response Headers
Content-Language        en-US
Content-Type    text/html; charset=ANSI_X3.4-1968
Cache-Control   no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-
check=0
Pragma  no-cache
Expires Sun, 17 May 2009 04:43:18 UTC
Content-Encoding        gzip
Date    Mon, 17 May 2010 04:43:38 GMT
Server  Google Frontend
Content-Length  1581

Charset was set to ANSI_X3.4-1968 (!)

Probably that Charset is something that can be customized by an xml
configuration?

Please advice.