Here is the error description
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AdminException: Unable to update app:
Version not ready.
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppAdminImpl.doUpdate(AppAdminImpl.java:
333)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppAdminImpl.update(AppAdminImpl.java:
52)
        at
com.google.appengine.eclipse.core.proxy.AppEngineBridgeImpl.deploy(AppEngineBridgeImpl.java:
400)
        at
com.google.appengine.eclipse.core.deploy.DeployProjectJob.runInWorkspace(DeployProjectJob.java:
148)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:
38)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Version not ready.
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppVersionUpload.commit(AppVersionUpload.java:
535)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppVersionUpload.doUpload(AppVersionUpload.java:
141)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppAdminImpl.doUpdate(AppAdminImpl.java:
328)
        ... 5 more