Will we be able to construct our own cursors much the same way that we are
able to construct our own Datastore keys (Key.from_path())?

Also along the same lines, will we be able to "deconstruct" a cursor to get
its components (offset, start_inclusive etc.), as we can now do with keys (
key.name(), key.id(), key.kind() etc.)?