Hey there, we are looking at changing servers as we have very high storage
and processing needs - so a bit of a background on how one process works

1. hits the index file
2. looks at the URL
3. if cache exists skip to step 6
4. scans directory reads XML's for any futher rules
5. caches the results based on the URL
6. deliver content

As these small cache files are roughly around 3-4kb each, I'm just
wondering if Google can operate normally with me keeping this process in or
skipping the cache part completely (Read the Bucket vs scanning the content
locally - I'm certain local scan is faster)

I have various other cache's implemented but I believe those are safe to
stay as they are generally larger processed files

My program has a* very high File I/O* as we are a Form service - Is Google
App Engine for us?