In the datastore admin console, there is a section 'Backups'
In that section it does not display all the backups.  In my case, 100
backups are displayed.

The backups are stored in the cloudstorage. We have some very old backups
that are stored in the blobstore as well.
We have backups for last 2-3 years.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 8:17 PM, 'Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)' via
Google App Engine <google-appengine@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Thanks for sharing your questions here.  To be a little more specific, I
> would need to confirm a little more information.
>
>    - Where can you see that there are very old backups since they are not
>    listed in the Datastore Admin?
>    - Are these backups stored in a Cloud Storage bucket?
>    - How old are these backups?
>
> With the above information, I should be able to provide more tailored
> advice.
>
> On Friday, June 3, 2016 at 8:51:44 AM UTC-4, Rajesh Gupta wrote:
>>
>> In the datastore admin console, the old backups cannot be seen.
>> It should last few backups only.
>>
>> How to delete backup not shown in the datastore admin console
>>
>> --
>> Rajesh
>> *www.VeersoftSolutions.com <http://www.VeersoftSolutions.com>*
>> *www.GainERP.com <https://www.gainerp.com>*
>> *Accounting/Inventory/Orders on Google Cloud Platform and Mobile*
>>
>> --
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a245f202-2a6c-4f4a-9a85-a959d1b695d3%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a245f202-2a6c-4f4a-9a85-a959d1b695d3%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>