Hey Montassar,

It appears there is more than one problem here. The first image,
Capture.PNG, shows that you don't have the jdbc driver for mysql in the
classpath when you tried to run whatever you tried to run. In
cloudSQL1.jpeg and cloudSQL2.jpeg, you appear to get an error when
attempting to connect to an instance. Is it a production instance? Or is it
a local running copy of a MySQL process? If it's a production instance, did
you add the IP address of your development machine to the allowed IP
addresses for the instance?

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support