So I'm trying to learn App engine and the earth engine api.
I'm pretty new to this.
I am therefore trying to get some tutorial demos to work. More specifically
the "trendy lights" demo found here
<https://github.com/google/earthengine-api/tree/master/demos>.
I am on windows 7, running python 2.7.11 and I followed steps in this
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-earth-engine-developers/aL5ufRsiWlA>short

guide.

If this is not the right forum to ask in, please do wave me in the right
direction!

What I'm doing is:
Because I'm on windows, I can't run "build.sh" so I'm building the "lib"
folder manually, adding/installing
   'pip install -t lib earthengine-api'
   'pip install -t lib pycrypto'
   'pip install -t lib oauth2client'

When my "Tredny Lights" app folder and files are completed I run it through
App engine launcher.
I have also tried via the command line argument dev_appserver.py, but I get
the same error.
I have not changed any files that comes with the demo except for the
application name in app.yaml and the authentication in config.py

The error I get is:
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
'SignedJwtAssertionCredentials'
A browser window opens but it is just blank white.

What am I missing, is it something obvious?
I don't really know where to go from here so any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

This is the full error message:

 File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\google_appengine\

google\appengine\runtime\wsgi.py", line 240, in Handle
    handler = _config_handle.add_wsgi_middleware(self._LoadHandler())
  File "C:\Program Files
(x86)\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\runtime\wsgi.py", line 299,
in _LoadHandler
    handler, path, err = LoadObject(self._handler)
  File "C:\Program Files
(x86)\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\runtime\wsgi.py", line 85, in
LoadObject
    obj = __import__(path[0])
  File "C:\Users\Majkiboy\local-repo-trndy-lights\trendy-lights\server.py",
line 226, in <module>
    config.EE_ACCOUNT, config.EE_PRIVATE_KEY_FILE)

  File
"C:\Users\Majkiboy\local-repo-trndy-lights\trendy-lights\lib\ee\_helpers.py"
, line 60, in ServiceAccountCredentials
    return oauth2client.client.SignedJwtAssertionCredentials(
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
'SignedJwtAssertionCredentials'

INFO     2016-09-20 14:50:51,029 module.py:788] default: "GET / HTTP/1.1"
500 -Enter code here...

My appengine_config.py file:

from google.appengine.ext import vendor
vendor.add("lib")