Hi guys,

I'm a longtime user of Cloud Endpoints (v1), and decided to give v2 a try.
So I
followed https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/java/endpoints/migrating
and here's my diff:

- compile 'com.google.appengine:appengine-endpoints:1.9.42'

+ compile 'com.google.endpoints:endpoints-framework:2.0.0-beta.8'

-
<servlet-class>com.google.api.server.spi.SystemServiceServlet</servlet-class>

+ <servlet-class>com.google.api.server.spi.EndpointsServlet</servlet-class>

- <url-pattern>/_ah/spi/*</url-pattern>

+ <url-pattern>/_ah/api/*</url-pattern>

I did *not* run the "generating client lib" as documented
in
https://cloud.google.com/endpoints/docs/frameworks/java/generate-client-libraries-android
 as
I thought, "from the client perspective it should be the same".

I hit this error in the server:

SEVERE: javax.servlet.ServletContext log: unavailable

com.google.api.server.spi.config.validation.InconsistentApiConfigurationException:

api: API-wide configuration does not match between the classes
com.foobar.ApiV2Public and com.foobar.ApiV2. All API classes with the same
API name and version must have the exact same API-wide configuration.
Differing property: issuers
(com.google.api.server.spi.config.model.ApiIssuerConfigs@0 vs
com.google.api.server.spi.config.model.ApiIssuerConfigs@d03e1481).

        at
com.google.api.server.spi.config.validation.ApiConfigValidator.validate(ApiConfigValidator.java:89)

        at
com.google.api.server.spi.SystemService.registerLoadedService(SystemService.java:218)

        at
com.google.api.server.spi.SystemService.registerService(SystemService.java:193)

How do I fix this?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/781164b3-e4d9-4c7d-999f-e64ae32d6468%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine] E... Thomas Wiradikusuma
    • [google-appengi... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-app... Thomas Wiradikusuma
        • [google... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • [go... Thomas Wiradikusuma
            • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Thomas Wiradikusuma