Hi Nick,

> Could you try to add the same @ApiClass annotation that you have on
ApiV2.java to ApiV2Public.java and see if that prevents the error message?

Yes, making the annotations identical in both classes prevents the error
message. But, it means both must be authenticated, which defeats my purpose
of separating it.

> I'm unable to replicate the issue using your code and keeping all the API
names in web.xml, even regardless of whether I add the @ApiClass annotation
to ApiV2Public.

I'm sorry for not making it clear. The sample code is _working_, you need
to migrate it to Endpoints v2 as mentioned in the README.md to make it not
working. Anyway, for your convenience, I've attached the migrated version
(which is not working).

> I don't see any "issuers" field defined in your API. Is this correct?

Yes, that field is a new field, which I think the documentation doesn't
clearly explain what it is.

Regards,
Thomas Wiradikusuma

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/66f0e887-0050-4706-9714-d400cc5e3823%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine] E... Thomas Wiradikusuma
    • [google-appengi... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-app... Thomas Wiradikusuma
        • [google... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • [go... Thomas Wiradikusuma
            • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Thomas Wiradikusuma