Thanks for posting your issue.

Our group here is meant for problems referring to the Google Platform App
Engine <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs>. Posting your issue in the
Search Help Forum <https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/websearch>,
and Google Play Help Forum
<https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/play.> would be appropriate
and to your advantage. You have excellent chances to get effective
solutions from members of those forums.

I hope that helps. Cheers!