The Gmail/Bulk thing seems like a nice idea to pass the day, I don't favor
mailchimp, both solutions are highly demotivational tho, for a programmer
to send bulk emails manually ...

Looked into Amazon SES's authentication routine, I might go through with
that

Going to wait a day first tho, Hoping to get a fast reply, Wish I checked
the quotas earlier, I remember default quotas being higher, at 100, even a
busy day of signups could deplete it easily

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/6023a90f-5212-4fc3-8974-09ce4dd90176%40googlegroups.com.