Hi Nick,

Thanks! I have completed the migration, including the stuff needed so I can
see fancy graphs in https://console.cloud.google.com/endpoints.

Some feedback:
* The Errors graph is showing some 4xx, but drilling down just gives me log
in json, and it doesn't show what the error is.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7KeGunf9aiQ/WB6bOWbrAbI/AAAAAAAAP_M/_kYqQTd0BSk9Rd_H2azt9iP_7Y8WKUKQQCLcB/s1600/error_log.gif>
* The Total Latency graph is not too useful nor actionable. I see some
spikes, great. Are they caused by my code? How do I fix them? Can't even
click to drill down.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZYeXTaCx9zA/WB6b2i1uapI/AAAAAAAAP_Q/u7GwKTi5FW4s37yaDOm45hkNJvrbr9c8gCLcB/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-11-06%2Bat%2B10.52.30%2BAM.png>

I'm sorry I complain a lot. Just to be clear, I love what you guys doing.
Please keep up the good work!

Regards,
Thomas Wiradikusuma

On Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 12:16:57 AM UTC+8, Nick (Cloud Platform
Support) wrote:

> Hey Thomas,
>
> Just an update, in the Public Issue Tracker thread
> <https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=13373>, we
> appear to have found another workaround as well.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nick
> Cloud Platform Community Support
>
> On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 10:30:26 AM UTC-4, Nick (Cloud Platform
> Support) wrote:
>>
>> Hey Thomas,
>>
>> Thanks for your persistent reporting here. I've now managed to reproduce
>> the behaviour and I've made a Public Issue Tracker thread
>> <https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=13373> to
>> follow this for anybody along with you who is also interested in its
>> progress.
>>
>> As a workaround for now, simply renaming one of the APIs will remove the
>> issue. Of course your pattern of using ApiClass for differentiated
>> properties in a multiclass API should be defined as the docs say
>> <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/java/endpoints/multiclass#using_apiclass_for_properties_that_can_differ_between_classes>,
>>
>> for now this will allow you to circumvent the issue.
>>
>> In future, don't hesitate to make a post like this to the Public Issue
>> Tracker <https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list> if you
>> suspect the error is not in your code but the platform. We'll be happy to
>> assist!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Nick
>> Cloud Platform Community Support
>>
>> On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 9:39:06 AM UTC-4, Thomas Wiradikusuma
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sorry I forgot to attach the project.
>>>
>>> I'm sorry for not making it clear. The sample code is _working_, you
>>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Thomas Wiradikusuma

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2eecfb24-e594-4912-bc28-c8c658caef7f%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine] R... Thomas Wiradikusuma
    • [google-appengi... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-app... Thomas Wiradikusuma
        • [google... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • [go... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
            • ... Thomas Wiradikusuma