Hi,
I am testing the deployed endpoints. Its a simple api with 3 fieds
I am testing using the API explorer console.

Please find the attached screen shot.

In that screen, I fill all the fields and do 'Execute'
The results is displayed along with the 'time to execute'

This time shown varies very widely from 300ms to 6000ms.  why?

I observe the logs on the server side, and the logs time is consistently
between 100ms - 300ms

Why is the 'time to execute' shown on the API's explorer screen varies so
widely?

Real point is, this wide time variation happens in the production
application also.

--
Regards,
Rajesh