Hoping this is the right place to post but if not, please let me know.

In Google Sheets, I understand the quota limit for gmail.com users to be
20k requests per day.  I'm only doing a few hundred, maybe a few thousand
on a really intense day once in a blue moon, and yet I'm constantly getting
this message when I try to use the importJSON() function (which uses
urlFetch).  My spreadsheet is set to recalculate only on change.

Does anyone know what would be causing this?  I've also tried accessing the
same spreadsheet from 3 different gmail accounts, and all 3 get the errors
instantly so whatever this is, is not per-user-account.  Appreciate any
insights on this!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/0414d9f7-84d7-4409-b889-f2608b3b6640%40googlegroups.com.