Hi Kenworth,

I also encounter the above error trying to map a custom domain to AppEngine
project.

- Originally, the domain was indeed mapped to another project which static
resources from a Cloud Storage Bucket.
- I have since deployed the app that uses the same static files on
AppEngine, and deleted that Cloud Storage Bucket *and the project
associated with it*.
- As such, I expected the domain not to be mapped and available for custom
mapping with the new AppEngine project. However, I suspect that because
that project is still able to be restored for a period of 24 more days,
that the domain is still mapped to it behind the scenes?
- If you go to the domain today (www.innerathletenutrition.com) there is
nothing, since I deleted the project and Bucket.

- I attempted to remove any connection between the domain and the old
project/bucket by removing the www CNAME record from my domain settings,
which has had no effect.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gaZELffIxJw/WcuCfYP2mQI/AAAAAAAAAMA/OFPsZ95NYoI3J775N5MsIy8w0mY8vO6rACLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-09-27%2Bat%2B11.43.56.png>

* Is there anything I can do to map the new project to this domain? Or do I
have to wait until the old project is permanently deleted/unavailable for
restoration in 24 days?

Thanks,
Chris

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/d7847be9-858a-4eb0-9da2-f9752f7c2efd%40googlegroups.com.