I also no longer see the blogger site (I think I had accidentally put in
the wrong resource records and it took a while for the DNS to flush them
out). I still can't map the www subdomain (same problem as earlier).
Additionally, when I continue without the www record and try to add the
records for the base domain to Google Domains, I get a "Record already in
use" error on the second entry.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/cabb75e6-e5ef-40d8-9438-f661db9de0bd%40googlegroups.com.