Just adding my two cents here: yes, debugging connectivity problems with
AppEngine can be very frustrating - but in my book that's just the price I
pay for not needing and IT department 99.999% of the time :)

Also, regarding your Cloudflare comment: you get the
"x-cloud-trace-context" header in your GAE responses which can be used to
find it in the logs.

All the best,
Attila

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/72651d53-70b5-4c1e-99e5-e98dbd9d522f%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appe... Kaan Soral
    • Re: [go... EPS Dev-Team
    • [google... Attila-Mihaly Balazs
      • [go... Kaan Soral
        • ... Kaan Soral
          • ... 'John Lowry' via Google App Engine
            • ... Maximiliano Contartesi
              • ... Kaan Soral
                • ... 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Kaan Soral
                • ... 'Harmit Rishi (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine