Hello,

I was able to find some information you may need in the following post
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56852315/gcp-https-load-balancers-will-convert-http-1-1-header-names-to-lowercase-coul>.

I hope this will help. Those who were believed to benefit from this email,
although not thoroughly, would have gotten this email.