Hi George,

I've updated from the deprecated AppCfg to Apache Maven Cloud SDK based
plugin. When I did it, the same app with the same dependencies have a
different size. I'm attaching a screenshoot.

Any idea?

Regards,
Diego

On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 5:35:58 PM UTC+1, George (Cloud Platform
Support) wrote:

> Hello Diego,
>
> The directory called "appengine-staging" is required, and created by
> default. You are able to modify its location using the stagingDirectory
> parameter of the appengine:deploy goal. It is the directory to which to
> stage the application. Default is
> ${project.build.directory}/appengine-staging. Related details are to be
> found on the "App Engine Maven Plugin Goals and Parameters" documentation
> page
> <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/java11/maven-reference>
> .
>
> How did you determine that the Maven plugin generates bigger apps?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/db61de65-d6c4-4004-9f45-befb7de6edb5%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appeng... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
    • [google-a... Thomas Becker
    • [google-a... Blaine Garrett
    • [google-a... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [goog... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
        • [... 'Olu' via Google App Engine
          • ... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
            • ... 'Ludovic Champenois' via Google App Engine
              • ... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
            • ... 'noverlyjoseph' via Google App Engine
              • ... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
                • ... DFB
                • ... 'Aref Amiri (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine