Thanks!

I'll share with the forum conclusions.

Regards,
Diego

On Monday, February 3, 2020 at 5:43:55 PM UTC+1, noverlyjoseph wrote:

> Hi Diogo,
>
> I can see the support case you’ve opened is already being investigated. If
> you do have more general questions regarding this, you can follow up on
> here, otherwise communication will continue on the support case you’ve
> opened.
>

> On Friday, January 31, 2020 at 2:41:53 AM UTC-5, DIEGO GARCIA TEBA wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Olu!
>>
>> I'll do it.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Diego
>>
>> On Thursday, January 30, 2020 at 8:21:20 PM UTC+1, Olu wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, Diego
>>>
>>> There are a number of reasons that could account for the change in the
>>> Application size. In fact, there was a similar report in the past where the
>>> size of the application version using the Maven CloudSDK plugin actually
>>> was found to be lesser compared to the version from AppCfg. To evaluate
>>> specifically your version, I suggest you open an issue[1], with which a
>>> Support Engineer would be able to review your project and evaluate the
>>> specific App Engine versions to determine exactly what may be causing the
>>> difference in sizes for your application.
>>>
>>> [1]https://developers.google.com/issue-tracker/#public_users

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/811938a0-e22f-4c5d-9d18-700c2a86d65d%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appeng... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
    • [google-a... Thomas Becker
    • [google-a... Blaine Garrett
    • [google-a... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [goog... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
        • [... 'Olu' via Google App Engine
          • ... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
            • ... 'Ludovic Champenois' via Google App Engine
              • ... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
            • ... 'noverlyjoseph' via Google App Engine
              • ... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
                • ... DFB
                • ... 'Aref Amiri (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... DFB
                • ... 'Aref Amiri (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... DFB
                • ... 'Olu' via Google App Engine
                • ... DFB
                • ... 'Elliott (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine