Hello Jad,

That;s what I got from the person you are directly in contact and  the
person handling it ( The issue I experienced ).

02:14AM

Hi Henry,

I there has been some confusion here. We are not Google Cloud Platform
support. Google Issue Tracker is intended for tracking reproducible issues
and feature requests during product development 1
<https://developers.google.com/issue-tracker/>.

Since you issue is a technical one, I believe you should raise this on the
right channel, which would be Google Cloud Platform support 2
<https://cloud.google.com/support/>.
Which mean after 45 days they are figured out that they  cannot reproduce
it  and do not want to fix.

Henry

On Wednesday, 25 March 2020 08:49:12 UTC-7, Jad El Houssami wrote:

> Hello and thank you all for your feedback.
>
> @Dmitry I can certainly understand how the 10,000 file limit could be
> insufficient to your use case, however you must keep in mind that a free
> trial <https://cloud.google.com/free/docs/gcp-free-tier> is meant for
> customers to learn the platform and experiment new solutions. We don’t
> normally expect those uses to require more than 10,000 files however we do
> acknowledge that it is possible in some cases. If you would like, I invite
> you to submit a feature request
> <https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=187191&template=0> to
> increase the max file limit for App Engine’s Free Tier. Don’t forget to
> include details regarding your use case(s) and any other relevant
> information that might help us when evaluating the request as everything
> will be considered.
>
> @Henry Thank you for reporting this. We take all reported issues
> seriously; an unanswered private thread in our issue tracker is
> unacceptable and I sincerely apologize for that. I have looked into our
> Issue Tracker and was able to locate your thread. I will be directly in
> contact with the person handling it to ensure that you can get an update as
> soon as possible.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/6c8d4670-5d9d-4cb5-b8b6-5395fc5a7ab1%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appe... Dmitry Ivanov
    • [google... Henry Saldyga
      • [go... 'Jad El Houssami' via Google App Engine
        • ... Henry Saldyga
        • ... Henry Saldyga
          • ... 'Michael Targino' via Google App Engine
            • ... Henry Saldyga
              • ... 'Michael T' via Google App Engine
                • ... Henry Saldyga
                • ... Henry Saldyga
                • ... 'Manpreet Sidhu (Google Cloud Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Henry Saldyga
                • ... 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Henry Saldyga
                • ... Sandeep Koduri