Its very weird (to me anyway) - I have a couple of projects that can still
be deployed with the GIU SDK, and one that cant (gets the dpereacted, move
to CLud error message).
No idea why the different behaviour.   The only difference in the projects
is that the ones that can still be deployde I was working on over the last
few months sporadically, the one that cant I havent touched in a while and
have just come back to.

Trying to get to grips with Google Cloud, and its quite the battle.
Main issue is the time warp back to the 60s and using a CLI not a GIU.
This just beggars belief.  And also the need to keep switching directories
etc.
I mean really do people still use CLIs?   There is this handy new fangled
thing called Windows - they should Google it.

/*EOF on rant

On Wednesday, 13 May 2020 20:45:05 UTC-4, OferR wrote:

> appcfg shutdown date was set and published as July 2020.
>
> I'm trying to deploy to app engine using appcfg (using older version of
> the SDK) and getting "Deployments using appcfg are no longer supported"
>
> Has the appcfg been shut down ahead of schedule?
>
> TIA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/dd5ed6f1-73bb-49e7-a03b-754d76cc180a%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appeng... OferR
    • [google-a... 'Aref Amiri (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [goog... OferR
        • [... Linus Larsen
          • ... OferR
            • ... 'noverlyjoseph' via Google App Engine
            • ... PPG Apps
              • ... Linus Larsen
                • ... 'Rahul Ravindran' via Google App Engine
                • ... 'Rahul Ravindran' via Google App Engine
    • [google-a... Joy Acker