Hello, maybe it is due to your instance class. If I remember correctly one
hour of an F2 is billed as two hours and F4 is billed as 4 hours.  I think
the base idea is that one hour represents one hour of F1. There is this
part of the doc that helped us understand our cost when we are facing the
same question:

" *Important:* When you view your bill
<https://cloud.google.com/billing/docs/how-to/reports>, you will not see
the names of the individual instance classes in your billing line items.
Instead, you see instance hours from the "B" classes reported as "Backend
Instances", and instance hours from the "F" classes reported as "Frontend
Instances". The bill will apply the appropriate multiple of instance hours
for each instance class you use. For example, if you use an F4 instance for
one hour, you see "Frontend Instance" billing for four instance hours at
the F1 rate."

It is extracted from https://cloud.google.com/appengine/pricing.