On Dec 27, 2008, at 14:58, pierreolivier.beaud...@gmail.com wrote:

> When i updated my code, my french accent in my comments disappeared...
> usually a comment like this one:
> "le vecteur iDelta projeté sur le vecteur latérale" will look OK in
> xcode until i do an SVN update... after it will look like:
> "le vecteur iDelta projet√(c) sur le vecteur lat√(c)rale"
>
> Do you think the problem is on my side or something in the character
> encoding of the svn repository? Do you have any suggestions on how i
> can fix this?

Are you talking about text you type into a file and then commit that
file, or text you put into a property of a file and then commit, or
text you put into a log message while committing something else?
Subversion should not be touching the contents of your files, or the
contents of versioned or revision properties for that matter. You can
use whatever encoding you like in your files. I assume versioned and
revision properties should be made in UTF-8 encoding. I don't know
what Xcode's Subversion module does. If you only see this problem
within Xcode, try another Subversion client:

http://subversion.tigris.org/links.html#clients