Indeed... it was not really clear which comment message i was talking
about...
My problem is with text I type in my source files. The log messages I enter
to commit these source files are ok. I use SyncroSVN as client. I browsed my
code from google hosting site and I realized that some accent were still
there and others were converted to ' √(c) '. I have 2 computers... one using
french locale and the other must be english... I probably checked out on
that computer then commit back and i did not realized i was changing all my
accent =)

Thanks for your help!

-Po