Sir,
All of sudden I am seeing "Access Not Allowed" page whenever I tries to visit GoogleCode. I haven't broke any terms and conditions. Few days ago I was editing one of js code and then mistakenly closed the browser directly without saving the code. Since from then I am unable to access the page again. I think I am mistakenly banned. It will be kind if you look into the matter. My project url- apnacode.googlecode.com