What happened with *Google Code*? Every time I make changes, nothing
happens in the source code. I could see the results as I expected on the
revision page, but when I see the raw file, nothing happens. Deleting the
cache didn't provide any results as I expected. I've tried using almost all
browsers.

Look at the font stack in the body selector:

Before: Palatino,"Palatino Linotype","Palatino LT STD","Book
Antiqua",Georgia,"URW Bookman L",Serif;

Should be changed into this: "Palatino Linotype",Palatino,Palladio,"URW
Palladio L","Book Antiqua",Baskerville,"Bookman Old Style","Bitstream
Charter","Nimbus Roman No9 L",Garamond,"Apple Garamond","ITC Garamond
Narrow","New Century Schoolbook","Century Schoolbook","Century Schoolbook L"
,Georgia,"URW Bookman L",Serif;

Link:
1. https://code.google.com/p/latitudu/source/browse/trunk/css/main.css#21
2. https://latitudu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/css/main.css