Yes, that is the point - the original poster asked if there was a
difference between Case #1:NO and Case #1: NO.  The answer is that
there is and that the site tells you this if you do it wrong - you
won't ever make this mistake on a large input because you will have
uploaded a correct small input first.

Paul Smith

p...@pollyandpaul.co.uk