Hi Doron,

It's a good idea to generate some testcases (Python is a great language for
that). In the case of that problem, I *think* there's a place in the tester
to put your own answers and have it test them. Hopefully that's an
indication that most interactive problems will have a testing program
that's easy to add cases to.

Of course, for this and presumably other interactive problems, it's reading
the response through stdin and writing the response to stdout, so you
*could* run the program and pretend to be the tester yourself!

Good luck!
Bartholomew