Hi, everyone,

The 2018 Code Jam Qualification Round has officially ended. Thank you to
everyone who participated!

We'll send out official advancement emails at least one day before Round 1A
on Saturday, April 14, and you can view the Qual Round analysis now under Past
Contests <https://codejam.withgoogle.com/2018/challenges>! Remember: There
is no limit to the number of advancers to Online Round 1. If you have at
least 25 points after the contest ends (once the final scores have been
revealed), then you advance. Official advancement emails will go out early
next week.

During the period our system was experiencing some delays, participation,
measured in the number of active users and number of submissions
successfully judged by the system, did not go down. We apologize for the
inconvenience, and we thank our community for being passionate and hanging
in there with us!

We hope you enjoyed the 2018 Qualification Round. Please share any feedback
on the round with us via this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfE09X8Zdotkf8FYe-YczYs2eUBZtOC1yoxObpJrQiMAo0Qqg/viewform>.

We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to help us
continuously improve the Code Jam experience.

Thanks,

Ian, on behalf of the Code Jam team