FYI -- I've made some progress on this for issue migration.  Starting with
https://github.com/arthur-debert/google-code-issues-migrator as a base,
I've hacked it to upload text-based attachments as gists (and only link the
binary attachments back to codesite, since there's no way to put binary
attachments to issues on github that I know of).

I'm running a trial over https://github.com/sameb/guice-test/issues now...
the script flakes out every so often because github's API seems to return
bad response, so it needs a bit of babysitting to restart... but it
recovers well (without duplicating any data).

Take a glance over the issues in the test repo and let me know if you think
anything needs changing.  If everything looks good, I'll do the actual
migration this week.

And happy July 4th, everyone!

sam

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/CAJEBNUcSC-WGwri-0Vjj1Sj%2BWNuqRy0Agbp7AM_BVTeDyXq-UA%40mail.gmail.com.