I agree about the single focus - I wasn't suggesting diluting the purpose
of the library - I was thinking more that those who have developed
libraries based on guice-persist who may be wondering about being dependent
on it, and possibly also willing to collaborate

regards

David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/CA%2Bh17MMcdy2JAfVeiCQvRMjmbOtp84414gOQ3id%2BG2zRkitggw%40mail.gmail.com.