I have programmed many "Great circle" query using SQL, Java, Python, C#,
Perl etc. That is easy.

I have a unique problem... I am using a horrific product named Microsoft
CRM 2013. This system (when run in Azure) does NOT let me access the SQL
database directly. All I can do is store a list of 20,000 Offices and their
Lat/Lon in Cache (RAM)... to compound the problem to do any kind of
calculation I MUST iterate thru the 20k rows to calculate the Great Circle.
This is mind boggling SLOW.

Just like any geolocation lookup/calculation, an end user can enter a
zipcode into the lookup screen. I can get the lat/lon of the zipcode in a
few nanoseconds... not a problem. But now I *must *iterate thru 20k records
and compare each one using C#.

So to optimize performance I am *praying *there is a way in Google Maps API
to get all zipcodes within distance of zipcodeX.  My C# can call the
GoogleMaps webservice and get the "list of zipcodes".

Then my C# code can use LINQ to do a subquery on the list of offices in
Cache RAM.... LINQ is similar to SQL but lives in the C# layer. So the LINQ
query will be equvalent of:

SELECT ZipCode, OfficeName, Address, Phone FROM Offices  WHERE ZipCode IN
(21801,22802,21303, 21824, 21105, 21115, 21106)

Then with that result set I can do my Great Circle calculation very fast
with C#.

Please advise. Even if it is just a *hacky idea* it is probably better than
the coding horror I am having to do now!

Thanks so much