Hello Google Support,

  I use the get request to retrieve files and sheets :
https://sheets.googleapis.com/v4/spreadsheets/{spreadsheetId}
 but randomly I get different versions of the same sheet without changing
the sheet itself before sending the request. we have been using your api
for years now , and this is the first time we are experiencing such a bug.
I can't attach the files due to this Forum is a public one , could u please
send me email so I can send u the files to?
Best Regards,
Raneen