I am trying to capture the lighthouse metrics data for 7k urls using Google
Page speed insights API without using API key. I have created a python
script to execute this process. I am able to capture first 1000 urls data
using this method. Python script runs for all 7k urls without any error but
stops writing the data after 1000 urls. Do I require API key or some
permissions to execute this process for large set of URLs?. is there any
pre requirements to fetch 7k urls data