What would really help is to have a third category on the screen or a
way to easily check the translation backwards.

As three categories on the screen:

Source language : Target Language : Source Language Retranslated from
Target Language

I find that for many phrases I double check by translating backwards.
from Target to source.  If the interface supported this it would make
it easier for me to heuristically find phrasing that survives the
syntax transformations and vocabulary words that carry the correct
sense.

As "Translate back button" -- move target to left side, translate from
target back to source language"

I suspect you can come up with algorithmic ways to improve the
translation engine based on this function set whichever way you
implement it.

Best regards,


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/google-translate-general?hl=en.

Reply via email to