Well, I see in the other thread that you are using PHP. There is a 3rd-party PHP library that implements a data source that you can use with the Query language (see it here: http://code.google.com/p/mc-goog-visualization/wiki/UserDocumentation, docs have examples). If you don't want to use that, I'm not sure that there are any tutorials that will help you, but there are many threads on this forum that deal with the topic, and I can walk you through solutions.
On Monday, November 19, 2012 3:17:54 PM UTC-5, asgallant wrote: > > The method you use depends largely on the server environment. What > scripting language are you working in? In some cases, there are pre-built > packages you can use that will handle most of the hard work for you, all > you have to do is configure them. > > On Monday, November 19, 2012 3:11:27 PM UTC-5, Pedro Guimarães wrote: >> >> Hi everyone, >> >> Where can I find a good tutorial where I could see how to use data form >> database in my charts. >> >> Eg. I want to grab some dates from DB and *chart it*. And somehow add a >> daterange filter. >> >> Thanks >> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Visualization API" group. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-visualization-api/-/VpshX4wOWvcJ. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api?hl=en.
