Im sorry, where did you answered?

Segunda-feira, 19 de Novembro de 2012 21:02:43 UTC, asgallant escreveu:
>
> Oh, right...I answered that one in your other thread.  Did the solutions I 
> posted there not work?
>
> On Monday, November 19, 2012 3:38:25 PM UTC-5, Pedro Guimarães wrote:
>>
>> I've found a chart with dates in X-axis but when I implement the 
>> RangeChartFilter, despite I've dates (eg. "2012-1-20") it says that are 
>> strings and RangeChartFilter only works with date type.
>> Im getting crazy with this lol
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Google Visualization API" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-visualization-api/-/t-z5oIcm508J.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api?hl=en.

Reply via email to