In Firefox, the charts work, but I see a few errors that could be causing 
problems.  In Chrome, the charts don't work and there are a bunch of 
cross-domain security errors related to Disqus and ShareThis.  Check the 
developer's console in each and clear up those errors.  Maybe that will 
improve things.

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6:34:07 PM UTC-4, AM wrote:
>
> Really strange.  I just get errors on my side for every page with charts 
> on them.
>
> I'm getting b.I is not a function
> One or more participants failed to draw()
>
>
> On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 3:25:14 PM UTC-7, [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> Google Charts is up, has experienced no downtime in recent memory, and 
>> your charts load fine.  If there's a problem, it's on your end...
>>
>> Jon
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 6:21 PM, AM <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm now using what I think is the correct version of the charts package:
>>>
>>> google.load('visualization', '1.0', {packages: ['controls']});
>>>
>>> But I'm getting errors for charts.  This all worked earlier.  Is this my 
>>> issue or is something down?
>>>
>>>
>>> Errors:
>>>
>>>
>>> http://www.towncharts.com/Alabama/Housing/Birmingham-city-AL-Housing-data.html
>>>
>>>  -- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>> Groups "Google Visualization API" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>> an email to [email protected].
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> Visit this group at 
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Google Visualization API" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to