Jon, I'm not convinced that this is a rollout issue. Is there something I can check in the API that will let you know whether I'm pulling the old or the new version from here? It's working in Firefox and not Chrome, and there are a bunch of security issues that could be causing all kinds of problems in Chrome.
On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6:50:56 PM UTC-4, [email protected] wrote: > > On the assumption that this is affecting more than just you, we'll roll > back the new release worldwide so that we have time to debug. We don't have > any reports of problems other than yours, so we''ll use your charts to > identify what went wrong. > > Rolling back may take a few hours, so we appreciate your patience! > > Jon > > > > On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 6:42 PM, Jon Orwant <[email protected] > <javascript:>> wrote: > >> The new release of Google Charts just went live, so this may be related. >> Your charts load fine for me, but I may be hitting a datacenter that still >> has the old version. We'll investigate. >> >> Jon >> >> >> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 6:34 PM, AM <[email protected] <javascript:>> >> wrote: >> >>> Really strange. I just get errors on my side for every page with charts >>> on them. >>> >>> I'm getting b.I is not a function >>> One or more participants failed to draw() >>> >>> >>> >>> On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 3:25:14 PM UTC-7, [email protected] wrote: >>> >>>> Google Charts is up, has experienced no downtime in recent memory, and >>>> your charts load fine. If there's a problem, it's on your end... >>>> >>>> Jon >>>> >>>> >>>> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 6:21 PM, AM <[email protected]> wrote: >>>> >>>>> Hi, >>>>> >>>>> I'm now using what I think is the correct version of the charts >>>>> package: >>>>> >>>>> google.load('visualization', '1.0', {packages: ['controls']}); >>>>> >>>>> But I'm getting errors for charts. This all worked earlier. Is this my >>>>> issue or is something down? >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> Errors: >>>>> >>>>> http://www.towncharts.com/Alabama/Housing/Birmingham- >>>>> city-AL-Housing-data.html >>>>> >>>>> -- >>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>> Groups "Google Visualization API" group. >>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>>>> an email to [email protected]. >>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >>>>> >>>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ >>>>> group/google-visualization-api. >>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>>> >>>> >>>> -- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "Google Visualization API" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to [email protected] >>> <javascript:>. >>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] >>> <javascript:>. >>> Visit this group at >>> http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> >> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Visualization API" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
