Whoops accidentally deleted the main topic.

Thank you very much Andrew. I was able to create the timeline as such. I
have one additional question. I am now trying to query two data sources and
combine the results into one chart. The code I have so far is
here: http://jsfiddle.net/29PPu/ However, I'm stuck at this point (I'm not
familiar with Javascript at all). So far, I query both spreadsheets and
then send and process the query for the second one. It appears that to add
data from the second, I have to also send the query to that one and call
the dataTable method on the queryReponse object and then I can concatenate
the two data tables before building the chart. But I've been utterly unable
to do this in my code. Can anyone provide assistance on how to structure
this so it can work?