Andrew, wow, thanks again,  Im dying to see this working!  I changed the
path per your instructions but cant seem to get the page to render
properly.  I have it in the root dir of my web server but if I open a
browser and point to that file it comes up as a white page.  If I view the
source I see it exactly as the page is saved, its like it didnt execute the
html code just loaded the page.  Does that make sense?  If I point to my
index.html file that works fine.
Im using IIS on Windows 7 to serve the page.  Anything special I need to
turn on?