It looks like you have some interesting CSS there that does weird things
with the positioning of the chart, and it also looks like there's no height
specified for the chart. If your intention is that the chart will be a
consistent width/height, and simply want your chart area to be square, you
can just set the chartArea.width/height options to be the values that you
want, because the chart will never give you a square chart area by default.